Position: Director of First Impressions
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Handling communication with graduates, trainees, members, clients, partners and vendors via the following channels: E-mail, Telephone, WhatsApp and other social media.
- Handling inquiries, registration and cancellation of the events, tracking payments.
- Preparing proposals for corporate outings.
- Making outbound calls for leads generated for various courses and events
- Planning the calendar and scheduling events in consultation with the team.
- Creating event pages in Social Media.
- Research on popular treks for each season.
- Bachelors Degree (Any)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must have (Reading, Speaking, Writing and Listening).
- Conversational Kannada knowledge is desired (Speaking & Listening)
- Should have experience in internet, social media, office suite like MS Office or Google Spreadsheet etc.
- Willingness, interest and ability to learn new things.
- Independent decision making capability.
- Willingness to work in Home-office environment.
- Ability to operate printer, copier and scanner
- Free Adventure Trainings
- Discounted Trips and Tours