Position: Trek Leader
Type: Full-time / Part-time / Freelance / On-call
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leading treks, corporate team outings.
- Assisting the team in planning the calendar and scheduling events.
- Maintaining equipment inventory.
- Preparing corporate outing proposals
- Working pro-actively on participants feedbacks
- Research on popular treks for each season.
- Bachelors Degree (Any)
- Ability to work well with all types of people, especially children
- Patience and Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversational knowledge of English, Kannada and Hindi is required (Speaking & Listening)
- Willingness, interest and ability to learn technical adventure skills.
- Being calm under pressure.
- Commitment to serving others
- Good situation reaction capability
- Completed Trek Leader Course (TLC) or Wilderness Trekking Course (WTC) ( or willing to attend and complete – Scholarship will be provided by BASCOOL )
- Fit enough to run 5 KM or trek 20 kms with 3000 ft elevation gain
- Independent decision making capability.
- Ability to create order in chaotic environments
- Company paid Health Insurance (covers Covid-19 as well)
- Free Adventure Trainings
- Discounted Trips and Tours
2 thoughts on “Trek Leader”
Hi, I am Karan, i currently live in Bangalore and I have lead almost about 57 batches around Himalayas and previously worked with good reputed companies, I would love to be a part of your team and work with you guys, how can I send you my resume, which mail id could I send it to
Thanks for your interest in BASCOOL. Please email your resume to careers@BangaloreAdventureSchool.com