Scuba Diving and Bangalore, don’t really go together or so you thought? Well, the lack of beaches nearby made it difficult for people to pursue a hobby such as Scuba Diving. But not anymore, Bangalore Adventure School has tied up with PADI certified providers in Murudeshwar to provide all Bangaloreans an opportunity at exploring the underwater world and learning essential Scuba Diving skills. 100 nautical miles from Murudeshwar is the Nethrani Islands. This is where the dives will be conducted. Nethrani offers the best visibility accessible from mainland India.
All equipment follow international standards.
All instructors are PADI certified.
- DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING ( DSD ) – One day experience
For those who want to get a hang of Scuba Diving, before making the final plunge, Bangalore Adventure School offers the PADI certified beginner course – Discover Scuba Diving. More details can be found in this page.
- OPEN WATER DIVER – Four days full certification course
This is an internationally recognised course that will equip and allow you to dive anywhere in the world. Please note it will require a four-day commitment from you. More details can be found in this page.
- Professional Diving Equipment
- Expert Instruction from PADI Certified Instructors and Divers
- Permits from the Coast Guard for sailing towards the Nethrani Island (provide your photo ID atleast 5 days before your scheduled course by emailing to <info AT BangaloreAdventureSchool DOT com> )
Want to Know More? Fill the form below…