Position: Social Media Guru
Type: Full-time / Part-time
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Capture photos and video during our events, trainings and trips
- Edit and enhance photos and video clips using various tools like Lightroom, After Effects etc.
- Design posters and creatives using tools like Photoshop, Canva etc
- Adhere to copyright rules and ensure creator credits are provided where its due.
- Research and decide hashtags, descriptions, title etc for the creatives
- Create and publish videos in Youtube, Instagram and Facebook
- Publish engaging stories in Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Monitor social media analytics and identify viable ideas
- Provide support to our marketing and sales team
- Support the team in scheduling Live session on Youtube, Instagram etc
- Bachelors Degree (Any)
- Skilled in Video editing, digital photo enhancing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory (Reading and Writing).
- Conversational Kannada knowledge is preferred (Speaking & Listening)
- Should have experience in internet, social media
- Willingness, interest and ability to learn new things.
- Independent decision making capability.
- Willingness to work in Home-office environment.
- Ability to operate printer, copier and scanner
- Free Adventure Trainings
- Discounted Trips and Tours