However, since WTC (Wilderness Trekking Course) is a course that spans over many months, we are providing a more relaxed cancellation policy provided you meet us half way.
If you cancel very close to the event date, you will be robbing off someone else’s opportunity to attend an event . Hence we offer NO REFUND if you cancel within 7 days of the event start date.
- However, if you would like to withdraw yourself from WTC, you may do so by attending Theory 1 (T1) in person and then requesting to withdraw within 2 days of that T1. It means you may withdraw from the course within 48 hours after attending your first T1.
- If you would like to drop off 2 days after your first T1 session, NO REFUND will be offered.
- If for any reason you have to leave midway through the course, NO REFUND will be offered.
If you cancel within 48 hours after you register for the event, then a FULL REFUND will be given using the same payment gateway you had used to pay while registering for the event. In this case, the payment gateway may or may not charge their fees (5%).
- For all scenarios not mentioned above, BASCOOL’s general cancellation and refund policy will be applied. ( Please refer it here )
Please visit the following pages
1. Difference b/w Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking & Mountaineering
2. Wilderness Trekking Course (WTC)
3. FAQs on Wilderness Trekking Course (WTC)
4. Wilderness Backpacking Course
5. Mountaineering Course
6. Trek Leader Course