This PADI certified scuba diving course arranged by Bangalore Adventure School will equip you with the necessary skills to make a dive safely, with the correct gear and technique. It’s the world’s most recognized and widely popular Scuba course. Open Water Diver Course is for someone who wants to acquire the skills to dive into the deep waters and experience the wonders of the aquatic world.
As part of a special deal for Bangalore Adventure School, everyone who gets certified through this course will have the opportunity to get some cool underwater photographs of you clicked while diving for no extra cost!!!
- This course will need 4 days of commitment. (For those who cannot take 4 days leave from work, we offer a modified version. Please refer here.)
- 10 years or older
- Adequate swimming skills
- Good physical health.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Registration / Payment Link: http://imojo.in/BAS_Scuba_OWC
Course fees: 24,000 INR
Food, Transportation & Stay are NOT included and those expenses will be extra.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for payment options
Who should try this experience?
- People who want to pursue Scuba Diving as a hobby or get professional training to pursue it as a career.
- People who want to learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
What will you learn?
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of Scuba Diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Other Course Option:
For those who cannot take 4 days leave from work, we a different option were in you can finish the entire course over 2 weekends. The first weekend will be in Bangalore itself. You get to finish the theory and the confined water dives in Bangalore itself. For this option, the fees will be little high because we need to bring the PADI certified instructor to Bangalore and we need to rent out a swimming pool for the confined water training. The fees for this option will be 32K INR instead of the 24K INR. While registering please mention that you opt for this version.
Payment Options :
Step 1) Pay 2000 and register using this link : http://imojo.in/BAS_Scuba_OWC
This fee as a NON-Refundable deposit.
Step 2 ) For the remaining amount there are 2 options
Transfer the remaining 22K via bank transfer
Bank : State Bank of India (SBI)
Name : Bangalore Adventure School
A/c number : 3612 3912 218
IFSC : SBIN0000861
MICR Code : 673002001
Option 2) If You want EMI service, we offer EMI payment service to holders of certain Credit Cards. Please message us to know how to avail this facility : https://www.facebook.com/BangaloreAdventureSchool/messages
Or by calling this number : 810-5292-136