Cancellation And Refund Policy

Making a reservation ensures your space for your chosen adventure, location, date and time. Making a deposit and/or paying for your trip in full is your commitment to us that you will be participating in a scheduled adventure with us, and we ensure that those space(s) are reserved for you.
If you fail to show up for your scheduled Bangalore Adventure School event or cancel very close to the event date, it is nearly impossible for us to schedule another group/participant in your place and it will be a loss to us. To make our adventures mutually beneficial we have a few rules that will apply to all Bangalore Adventure School events. 

Cancellations

  • Since we take only 12 students per batch, you will be robbing off someone else’s opportunity to attend an event if you cancel very close to the event date. Hence we offer NO REFUND if you cancel within 7 days before the event start date.
  • Payment made for one event is NOT TRANSFERABLE to another event.
  • If you cancel 2 weeks (14 days) before the event, Bangalore Adventure School will provide a FULL REFUND, but be aware that the payment gateway charges 5% of the total fees, so you will receive only the remaining amount (95%). 
  • If you cancel 1 week (7 days) before the event, Bangalore Adventure School will provide a 70% REFUND
  • If for any reason you have to leave midway through the event, NO REFUND will be offered.
  • NO SHOW: If you fail to show up for your scheduled trip, NO REFUND will be offered.
  • Under genuine and rare circumstances when you have a personal emergency, you might be allowed to attend a future training batch of the same course. However, this is not guaranteed. This is completely at the discretion of the Instructor. The Instructor / Trek Leader will make the decision based on various factors like slot availability, gear availability, weather etc. Group booking of 4 or more is naturally not eligible for this consideration.
  • If you cancel within 48 hours after you register for the event, then a FULL REFUND will be given using the same payment gateway you had used to pay while registering for the event. In this case, the payment gateway may or may not charge their fees (5%).
  • IF WE CANCEL: Due to inclement weather or unexpected scenarios like hartal, bandh, road closures etc. if we have to cancel the event, we will provide a FULL REFUND.